The perfect way to add USB ports and network connectivity to your Raspberry Pi A+. We've tested heaps of these adapters and this one is by far the best!
This hub has a USB A connector, which means it's ideal for adding ethernet and extra USB ports to Raspberry Pi A+ models. If you're looking for a hub to use with the Pi Zero, click here for the micro B version! )
Expand the connectivity of your Pi allowing you to connect keyboards, mice, WiFi dongles, and other USB devices while also having a super-handy Ethernet port for wired network connectivity. It is robustly constructed with good cable strain relief.
You can expect around 12MB/s throughput from the Ethernet port.
- Compact and lightweight
- Three port bus-powered USB 2.0 hub
- USB 10/100 Ethernet adapter (~12MB/s on the Raspberry Pi)
- Strong enclosure with cable strain relief
- Weighs just 30 grams
Three Port USB Hub with Ethernet (USB A)
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments