The perfect way to add USB ports and network connectivity to your Raspberry Pi Zero. We've tested heaps of these adapters and this one is by far the best!
This hub has a USB micro B connector, which means you can plug it directly into a Pi Zero.
Expand the connectivity of your Pi allowing you to connect keyboards, mice, WiFi dongles, and other USB devices while also having a super-handy Ethernet port for wired network connectivity. It is robustly constructed with good cable strain relief.
You can expect around 12MB/s throughput from the Ethernet port.
- Compact and lightweight
- Three port bus-powered USB 2.0 hub
- USB 10/100 Ethernet adapter (~12MB/s on the Raspberry Pi)
- Strong enclosure with cable strain relief
- Weighs just 30 grams
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier