XIAO RP2040 is a microcontroller using the Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip.
The MCU runs at up to 133MHz.It is built with rich interfaces in a tiny thumb size and fully supports Arduino, MicroPython, and CircuitPython. The onboard interfaces are enough for developing multiple applications.
XIAO RP2040 is a microcontroller using the Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip. The MCU runs at up to 133MHz.It is built with rich interfaces in a tiny thumb size and fully supports Arduino, MicroPython, and CircuitPython. The onboard interfaces are enough for developing multiple applications. XIAO RP2040 is a powerful performance and low-power microcontroller, which is ideal for various wearable and small projects.
XIAO RP2040 is a development board of the Seeeduino XIAO series. Like the Seeeduino XIAO, it is a compact board with a wide range of interfaces. Similar to the Arduino RP2040 and Raspberry Pi Pico, the XIAO RP2040 uses the same chip microcontroller. The XIAO RP2040 is equipped with the Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip, which features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor clocked at 133MHz with 264KB internal SRAM and 2MB internal flash storage and can be programmed in both C/C++ and the beginner-friendly MicroPython.
- Powerful MCU: Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- Rich on-chip resources: 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- Flexible compatibility: Support Micropython/Arduino/CircuitPython
- Easy project operation: Breadboard-friendly & SMD design, no components on the back
- Small size: As small as a thumb(20x17.5mm) for wearable devices and small projects
- Multiple interfaces: 11 digital pins, 4 analog pins, 11 PWM Pins,1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface
- Broad compatibility: Pins compatible with Seeeduino XIAO and supports Seeeduino XIAO's Expansion board
In addition to the powerful CPU, the XIAO RP2040 has 2MB of Flash on board. 11 digital pins, 4 analog pins, 11 PWM Pins,1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface. Some PINs have various functions, Moreover, XIAO RP2040 supports the USB Type-C interface which can supply power and download code. 1 Reset button, 1 BOOT button, 1 user-programmable RGB LED, 1 power LED, 2 status indicators, and 1 user LED are on board, allowing developers to debug their code very easily.
The XIAO RP2040 is very compact because all electronic components are soldered on the same board surface, which means you can easily solder the XIAO RP2040 to your PCB. XIAO RP2040 is pin-compatible with Seeeduino XIAO, so XIAO RP2040 can be learned and developed using the Expansion board of Seeeduino XIAO.
Attention: All the I/O pins are 3.3V, please do not input more than 3.3V, otherwise, the CPU may be damaged.
The XIAO RP2040 fully supports C/C++ and MicroPython
You can also use the Thonny editor to program as if you were using Raspberry Pi Pico.
In addtion, Seeed have set up a #tinyml channel on their Discord server, please click to join for 24/7/365 making, sharing, discussing, and helping each other out.
|CPU||Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz|
|Storage||264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory|
|I/O PINs||11 digital pins, 4 analog pins, 11 PWM Pins|
|Interface||1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface|
|Power supply & Downloading interface||USB Type-C interface|
|LEDs:||1 user LED, 1 power LED, two LEDs for serial port downloading, 1 RGB LED|
|Button||1 RESET button, 1 BOOT button|
|Power Pads||For the battery power supply|
|Software compatibility||Support Micropython / Arduino / CircuitPython|
|Cover||Projection cover for protecting the circuit|
- Wearable devices
- Rapid prototyping (directly attached to the expanded PCB as a minimal system)
- Perfect for all the projects that need mini Arduino
- DIY keyboard
- USB development (USB to multi-channel TTL/USB host mode, etc.)
Comparison between Seeeduino XIAO and XIAO RP2040
|Item||XIAO RP2040||Seeeduino XIAO|
|Processor||Dual-core ARM® Cortex® M0+ @133MHz||ARM® Cortex®-M0+ @48MHz|
|Onboard Button||Reset Button/ Boot Button||No Button(reset pad)|
|RGB LED||Full-Color RGB LED||None|
- XIAO-RP2040 - This is the wiki page for this product, which will show you how to use the product, as well as details about the software and hardware.
- Raspberry Pi RP2040: Features, Boards, Projects - Here are some Features of Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip,RP2040-based Boards, Accessories and Projects from the community, including how to build your own RP2040 PCB Board.
SEEED-102010428Out of stock £5.00
XIAO Expansion board+ £12.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments