A powerful functional expansion board for Seeeduino XIAO
The Seeeduino XIAO Expansion board enables you to quickly and easily build prototypes and projects. With its rich peripherals including OLED, RTC, expandable memory, passive buzzer, RESET/User button, 5V servo connector, multiple data interfaces… you could explore infinite possibilities with the Seeeduino XIAO. Circuit python is also well supported by this board.
- Quick Prototyping: Easy debug and Reset with RESET button and SWD pin led out to the male header. 0.96” OLED, enables visual data to display without PC serial monitor.
- Rich peripherals: OLED display, RTC, expandable memory space, passive buzzer, user button, on board battery management chip… One board on hand to explore the infinite possibilities of Seeeduino XIAO.
- No Soldering Needed: All pin led out. Convenient plug and play Grove connectors support multiple data protocols, including IIC, Uart, Analog/Digital.
- Circuit Python Supported: Mini SD card slot enables memory space to expand, making it possible to allocate more libraries needed in prototyping and project building.
- Mini Size: Compact and elegant, only half the size of the Raspberry Pi 4, perfect for tiny and wearable projects.
Many users adore the Seeeduino XIAO because of its mini size and elegant design, so Seed tried their best to keep the size as mini as they could when adding new interfaces and funtionality.
Rich peripherals on board include:
- OLED display: Visual data display without connecting to PC, which lets you debug more efficiently, and builds application such as a sensor hub, data monitor system, .etc
- RESET button: No more jumper wire and short circuit, easy reset with just one click.
- SWD debug: SWD pin led out as male pin header, making debugger connection and firmware download much easier.
- High precision RTC: High precision real-time clock with battery backup, lets you maintain accurate time when the main power is turned off.
- Expandable memory: With a mini SD card slot on the back, no worry on memory limit any more when adding libraries and using circuit python.
- User button: a user defined button in addition to the RESET button
- Passive buzzer: Same passive buzzer on Wio Terminal, with which you could change the PMW frequency to award different beep sound to get a "buzzer music".
- Grove connectors: All pin led out, plug and play grove connectors support common data protocols (Grove IIC2, Grove UART1, A0/D0 Grove*1)
- Lipo Battery Charging: JST2.0mm standard lipo battery connector and battery management system, supports both USB and lipo battery power supply, and easy onboard battery recharge.
- 5V servo connector: 5V output led out to male header for 5V servo and sensor connection.
|Power Supply||5v / 3.7V Lithium Battery|
|Expandable memory||Mini SD Card|
|Screen||0.96 OLED display|
|Other External Equipment||Passive buzzer, user button, 5V servo connector|
|Charging current||Max: 460mA|
|Grove Interface||2x Grove I2C
1x Grove UART
1x A0/D0 Grove
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier