Seeeduino XIAO is an Arduino compatible microcontroller based on the ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32bit 48MHz SAMD21G18
- ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32bit 48MHz microcontroller (SAMD21G18) with 256KB Flash, 32KB SRAM
- Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Small size: As small as a thumb (20x17.5mm) for wearable devices and small projects.
- 11 x digital/analog pins
- 10 x PWM Pins
- 1 x DAC output
- 1 x SWD Bonding pad interface
- 1 x I2C interface
- 1 x UART interface
- 1 x SPI interface.
Seeeduino XIAO carries the powerful CPU-ARM® Cortex®-M0+(SAMD21G18) which is a low-power Arduino microcontroller. Its small footprint and low power consumption, combined with its high performance, make this ideal for Arduino wearable devices and small projects.
In addition to the strong CPU, Seeeduino XIAO also has 14 GPIO PINs, which can be used for 11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, an I2C interface, a UART interface, and an SPI interface.
Some PINs have various functions, A1/D1 to A10/D10 Pins have PWM functions and Pin A0/D0 functions as a DAC which means you can get true analog signals rather than PWM signals when you define it as an analog pin, that’s why 14 GPIO PINs can realize more I/O PINs and interfaces.
Moreover, Seeeduino XIAO has a USB-C interface which can supply power and download code. There are power pads at the back of the XIAO which support batteries and make it ideal for wearable device design. As well as the power LED, there is a user LED on board for a better coding experience. Usually a Dev. Board as small as this size will use the chip’s inner crystal oscillator for time fixing, in order to make the clock more accurate, Seeeduino XIAO layouts an extra 32.768KHz to make the clock more stable.
Seeeduino XIAO is perfectly compatible with the Arduino IDE, you can easily develop small projects with the help of the large and comprehensive Arduino library.
Attention: All the I/O pins are 3.3V, please do not input more than 3.3V, otherwise, the CPU may be damaged.
- CPU: ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU(SAMD21G18) running at up to 48MHz
- Storage: 256KB Flash,32KB SRAM
- I/O PINs: 14 GPIO PINs,11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, 1 DAC output Pin
- Interface: 1 I2C interface,1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface
- Power supply and downloading interface: USB Type-C interface
- LEDs: 1 user LED, 1 power LED, two LEDs for serial port downloading
- Reset button: two reset button short connect to reset
- Power Pads: For the battery power supply
- Software compatibility: Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Projection cover for protecting the circuit
- Dimensions: 20x17.5x3.5 mm
- Wearable devices
- Rapid prototyping (directly attached to the expanded PCB as a minimal system)
- DIY keyboard
- USB development (USB to multi-channel TTL/USB host mode, etc.)
- A scenario where you need to read multiple mock values The DAC output