TIMI-96 Starter Kitby BreadBoard Mates
TIMI-96 is a 0.96" full colour IPS smart display instrument that replaces and simulates many electronic parts. With hundreds of built-in widgets, TIMI-96 empowers you to build projects you never thought possible.
Out of the box, TIMI simulates many typical components used in most breadboard based projects. Save time (and money) by using TIMI to replace messy wires and expensive components for your projects.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or an engineer, you can now deploy hundreds of components without ordering additional physical parts.
Pixxi-28 Graphics Processor
Powered by an embedded graphics processor which hosts built-in services to view high-quality widgets, images, icons and even video.
0.96″ Full Colour RGB-IPS Display
Wrapped in a sleek metal frame, TIMI can be viewed at any angle. Boasting a full RBG (65K vivid colors) display with 160×80 resolution.
16MB Flash for TIMI Graphics
On-board 16MB flash memory for all the graphical widgets, images and animations.
matesBUS Interface 2×5 Pin Configuration
Connecting TIMI to your breadboard is hassle-free because of the built-in 5 pins. Save valuable GPIO pins on your host controller.
Key Benefits of TIMI
- Pre-Designed Pages - With a library of hundreds of pre-designed pages that are ready to use, no wasted time is required to design realistic GUIs.
- Reduce Clutter - TIMI reduces Clutter on Breadboards, by simulating many optoelectronic and electro-mechanical parts.
- Bring Excitement - Brings excitement to boring projects by adding an extra dimension to your project with vivid graphics.
- Save GPIO Pins - Saves valuable GPIO pins of the host micro from connecting to physical parts.
- Debugging Terminal - Quick and easy to use for debugging of host software application, by TIMI becoming a TEXT/ICON type serial terminal.
- Interface to any Host - TIMI is compatible with: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PICO, PIC, AVR, STM, ARM, Beaglebone, ESP32/8266, Propeller, PICAXE, micro:Bit and any other host that has a serial interface.
TIMI’s main interface is a 3.3V level Asynchronous Serial UART and features 3 GPIO which can be used as Digital or Analog inputs, Digital Outputs, Master I2C Communication or PWM Audio output. These interfaces arm TIMI with resources to be either a stand-alone controller, a Host driven slave, or a tethered test instrument while being capable of interfacing and powering external devices themselves.
- Powered by 4D Labs Pixxi-28 Graphics Processor.
- 160×80 pixel resolution TFT LCD (non-touch).
- 3.3V (5V tolerant) serial UART interface (300 to 2187500 Baud).
- Master I2C (3.3V level) interface bus.
- 3 GPIO (3.3V level): 2 analog or I2C, 1 PWM Audio.
- 16MB Flash Memory.
- 32KB of Processor Flash Memory.
- 14KB of Processor SRAM for User Variables.
- 5Vdc supply input (3.3V possible).
- Dedicated 3.3V 500mA power output for User.
- Breadboard compatible pin headers (0.1” / 2.54mm).
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- PCB is UL 94V-0 Flammability Rated.
- Weight approx. 5.0 grams.
Software Development Suite for TIMI-96 Starter Kit
- COMMANDER - The Commander environment enables the user to create projects by selecting page layouts from a selection of predesigned user interfaces from Breadboard Mates team and community.
- ARCHITECT - The Architect environment enables the user to design projects with custom pages and widgets. This gives more designing capabilities than the Commander environment.
- GENIUS - The Genius environment enables the user to design projects with custom pages and widgets and write code. This removes the need for an external host to control the display.
- BUILDER - The Builder environment enables projects with custom pages and widgets and builds the process flow using graphical/block programming, removing the need for an external host to control the display.
- Read more
What’s in the Box:
- Mates Programmer
- Metal Box Package
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier