Safely poke and pry just about anything.
- The "black stick" that Apple Certified Technicians use to repair Apple computers
- 5" long antistatic nylon probe with one flat end and one pointed end
A spudger is a tough antistatic tool that can be used for a variety of purposes when repairing electronic devices. The 5" tool is made of nylon and has one flat end and one pointed end. The pliable and antistatic properties make it ideal for working around sensitive electronic components without fear of shocking or scratching them.
The pointed flat side can be used to disconnect connectors, remove thermal paste from a heat sink, pry off components, aid in soldering, or just to unscrew a MacBook's battery. The pointed end of the spudger can be used to connect/disconnect components, hold objects for soldering, or poke something that requires poking. The tool also includes a notch for hooking wires.
IFIX-EU145002Out of stock£2.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments