This single-phase DIN rail kWh meter is a new generation of single-phase electronic watt-hour meters, adopting micro-electronic techniques, LSI circuits and advanced digital and SMT techniques.
The meter is in conformity with the relevant technical requirements of Class 1, Class 2 and IEC62052-11, IEC62053-21.
It accurately and directly measures 50/60 Hz active energy consumption from single-phase AC electricity grids.
The current specification is an important parameter for energy meters as it signifies a meter's ability to accurately measure the power consumed by a user's electrical load. There are generally two parts to this specification: the basic current (Ib) for direct-connected meters and the maximum current I max. Of these current ratings, you will typically see the current specification defined in terms of Ib with the I max value shown in parentheses. For example, some common values for the energy meter current specification include 5 (40) A, 5 (80) A or 10 (100) A.
- LCD display (with blue backlight)
- pulsed output
- LED indicator
- voltage: 230 V
- current: 5 (40) A
- accuracy class: 1.0
- frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- display mode: LCD 5+2 digits = 99999.99 kWh
- power consumption: <= 0.4 W (8 VA)
- temperature range: -20 to 65 °C
- LED indicator: 1 blink per pulse
- with PNP transistor
- pulsed output: 1000 imp/kWh
- voltage: 12 to 27 V
- current: 27 mA
- impulse width: 90 ms
- A qualified technician should install and service this device.
- The measurements provided by this device are for information purposes only.
- cable cross-sectional area: min. 2mm², max. 16 mm²
- Torque: max.110 Nm
- dimensions (LxWxH): 80 x 18 x 60 mm
- not resettable
- width: 1 DIN module