A tiny (but surprisingly powerful) brushed DC motor with a metal gearbox, with the motor mounted perpendicular to the axle. Great for attaching to the sides of buggies or robots!
If you'd prefer a motor with a more traditional form factor, check out our standard micro metal gear motors.
- Ratio: 45:1
- No load speed: 450rpm ±10%
- Free run current: 80mA
- Rated torque: 0.05 kg/cm
- Stall torque (min): 0.4kg/cm
- Stall current: 750mA
Right Angle Micro Metal Gearmotor
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments