This gearmotor is a miniature brushed DC motor with a metal gearbox available in a range of gearing ratios depending on use.
|Ratio||Speed @ 6V||Free-run current @ 6V||Stall torque @ 6V (minimum)||Stall current @ 6V|
|11:1||1800±10% rpm||80mA (160mA max)||0.12kg. cm||650mA||Datasheet|
|20:1||1050±10% rpm||90mA (180mA max)||0.26kg. cm||850mA||Datasheet|
|50:1||420±10% rpm||90mA max||0.4kg. cm||920mA||Datasheet|
|110:1||190±10% rpm||39mA (78mA max)||0.9kg. cm||600mA||Datasheet|
|298:1||75±10% rpm||100mA max||2.1kg. cm||920mA||Datasheet|
|1006:1||14.2±10% rpm||56mA max||2.9kg. cm||380mA||Datasheet|
- All of the micro metal gearmotors, except the 1006:1 variant, have the same physical dimensions, so one version can be easily swapped for another if your design requirements change.
- Long (12mm), 3 mm-diameter D-shaped metal output shaft.
- 4.5mm long, 1mm diameter back shaft, great for optical encoders!
Other things that could come in handy!
Micro Metal Gearmotor Push Header Shim (pack of 5)+ £4.75
Micro Metal Gearmotor Bracket (pack of 2)+ £3.25
Micro Metal Gearmotor to LEGO® Axle Adaptor (pack of 4)+ £3.25
Pololu Universal Aluminum Mounting Hub, M3 Holes (2-Pack) – 3mm Shaft+ £6.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments