Raspberry Pi Camera v2 – Standardby Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 is an 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system
The NoIR Camera has No InfraRed (NoIR) filter on the lens which makes it perfect for doing Infrared photography and taking pictures in low light (twilight) environments.
Please note: The included cable won't fit the Pi Zero, if you want to use this camera with any Pi Zero you may wish to consider the Pi Zero camera cable.
PIM173Out of stock £23.75
Other things that could come in handy!
Flexible camera tripod+ £3.25
Raspberry Pi Camera Cable – 100cm+ £3.75
3 in 1 Camera Lens Set+ £6.75
Telephoto lens+ £9.55
Raspberry Pi Camera HDMI Cable Extension+ £14.50
Raspberry Pi Camera Mount+ £3.50
Arducam Camera Case+ £3.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 48,000+ customer reviews
- Approved Raspberry Pi Reseller
- Secure website and payments