Our Raspberry Pi Essentials kit contains a top of the range Raspberry Pi 4 and all the essentials you need to make it work. Perfect for setting up a media server, for retro gaming emulation or even to use as a desktop machine.
The included Raspberry Pi 4 has a faster quad-core CPU, support for dual displays at up to 4K resolution, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB-C power - scroll down for more info about the ultimate Raspberry Pi!
You'll also get the necessary cables for plugging in power and a monitor, an SD card preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS and a smart official case to keep your Pi safe.
- Raspberry Pi 4 (with 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB of RAM)
- Official 1m micro-HDMI to HDMI cable
- Official 5.1V 3A USB-C power supply
- 32GB NOOBS micro SD card, conveniently preinstalled with the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Official Case
Just hook it up to your screen, keyboard, and mouse and away you go!
Essentials kits are now available with a choice of power supply. Be sure to select the correct one for your region!
UK - 3 pin UK plug
EU - 2 pin EU plug
US - 2 pin US plug
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU ( ARM v8, BCM2711B0)
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB RAM (LPDDR4)
- On-board wireless LAN - dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- On-board Bluetooth 5.0, low-energy (BLE)
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit ethernet
- 40-pin GPIO header
- 2× micro-HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- DSI display port, CSI camera port
- Combined 3.5mm analog audio and composite video jack
- Micro-SD card slot
- USB-C power
The faster 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU on the Raspberry Pi 4's Cortex A72 SoC, coupled with the up to 8GB LPDDR4 RAM give performance comparable to entry-level x86 desktop PCs. You'll see significantly faster boot speeds, and much better performance for CPU-heavy tasks like emulation and media centre usage; much snappier all round!
Significantly faster IO
The Raspberry Pi 4 has two USB 3.0 ports, for up to 10x faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0, perfect for connecting fast peripherals like SSDs and flash drives. There are also two USB 2.0 ports for connecting less speed-dependent peripherals like keyboards and mice.
The ethernet jack on the Raspberry Pi 4 moves to true gigabit speed, for super-speedy wired networking and, as with the Raspberry Pi 3 B+, there's Power-over-Ethernet capability too (requires additional Raspberry Pi PoE HAT).
4K display support, dual micro-HDMI
There are dual micro-HDMI ports that support up to 4Kp60, to use your Raspberry Pi 4 with much larger displays with crisp, sharp, high resolution. Use the H.265 4Kp60 hardware decoding to watch 4K movies in your favourite media centre distro.
For the first time, you'll be able to use dual HDMI displays with the Raspberry Pi. This is great for working on a bunch of different tasks at the same time without having to work in tiny windows.
Bluetooth 5.0 and wireless LAN
The new chipset supports Bluetooth 5.0 (from 4.2 on the Raspberry Pi 3 B+) and also dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, like the previous generation Raspberry Pi, for quick wireless networking with less interference and better reception.
8GB RAM / UK
8GB RAM / EU
8GB RAM / US
4GB RAM / UK
4GB RAM / EU
4GB RAM / US
2GB RAM / UK
2GB RAM / EU
2GB RAM / US
1GB RAM / UK
1GB RAM / EU
1GB RAM / US
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier