This Prototyping System for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to start making circuits and making experiments without the need to solder.
Please Note: BBC micro:bit, 2 x AAA Battery Cage and 2 x AAA Batteries are NOT included. If you also require a BBC micro:bit, you can order one here.
This prototyping system uses our specially designed Edge Connector Breakout Board for micro:bit that gives full access to the pins on the bottom of the micro:bit. The micro:bit pins are broken out to a row of pin headers, the SCL and SDA pins are separated at the edge of the board providing easy identification. The PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V, 0V and unconnected rows that can be soldered to. This allows easy connection of switches, sensors and any pull-up or pull-down resistors etc. as required.
This kit requires assembly.
- No soldering is required
- Breaks out 21 pins from the micro:bit using the pre-built edge connector breakout board for micro:bit
- Small prototype breadboard included so you can use additional components
- Run your own custom code from your micro:bit to interact with external components
- Compatible with micro:bit v1 and v2!
- 2 x pan head M3 machine screws
- 1 x small prototype breadboard
- 10 x jumper wires male to male
- 10 x jumper wires male to female
- 1 x Perspex mounting plate
- 1 x edge connector breakout board for micro:bit - pre-built
- 1 x micro:bit
- 1 x Phillips screwdriver
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier