Quite simply the best side cutters we've ever used! Lightweight with a sharp full-flush cutting edge and sprung action these are an essential tool for any electronics project.
When we first got a sample of these we were blown away at how precise and well-engineered they feel. The action is super smooth with great spring balance and the cutting edge is brilliantly sharp.
- Ideal for precise PCB work
- Opening angle adjuster
- Full-flush cutting edge
- Outstanding durable sharp edge
- ESD-safe handle made of thermoplastic elastomer featuring cushioned grip and oil resistance
- Strap hole at grip-end
- Material : S58C (carbon steel)
- Hardness: HRC 58±4
- Cutting capacity solid wire: φ1.4mm
- Cutting capacity stranded wire: φ2.0mm
- 125mm long x 54mm wide
These are made in Japan by a long established and highly regarded specialist tool company.
Engineer® Precision Micro Nippers
NS-04Out of stock £15.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments