Manage your servers or PC remotely with the next generation of Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP! PiKVM is a feature-rich, production grade, open-source, Raspberry Pi based KVM over IP device.
PiKVM V4 Plus is designed to be the most advanced and versatile PiKVM. Built around Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (included) and pre-loaded with the latest PiKVM software, it will assist you in the most unique and complex scenarios of tech support or remote system access/management.
- Turnkey solution equipped with all you need out of the box; a power supply, USB & Ethernet cables, and even PCI brackets.
- CE Certification - Industrial-grade level product thanks to the Raspberry Pi CM4.
- 1920x1080@60Hz & 1920x1200@60Hz resolution support for increased UEFI/BIOS compatibility & two extra HDMI output.
- Improved connectivity with three connectivity channels: WiFi (with optional external antenna, Ethernet, and Cellular.
- Extra storage via internal USB 3.0: An internal USB 3 slot for a flash drive.
- Upgraded powering options: Equipped with a classic 5.5x2.1mm DC barrel connector; compatible with a wide range of power supplies (8V to 24V).
- New sleek steel case with a silent customized cooling system.
- More physical security features: MicroSD locker, Kensington security slot, and two locator LEDs.
|Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4||CM4102000 with 2GB of RAM, WiFi, and Bluetooth|
|Power type||DC 12V, 2A|
|Power failure option||Internal supercapacitor for the real time clock support|
|HDMI female||HDMI source input|
|USB-C female||For the keyboard, mouse, mass storage, and other external device emulation)|
|USB-C female||Serial console management port|
|Micro SD card slot||For the OS storage|
|ATX RJ-45||Special port for power control or AUX|
|WiFi||Optional WiFi b/g/n support with internal/external antenna|
|LED indicators||power, activity, console power, search led, HDMI source engaged|
|OLED display||OLED 128x32 0.91” white|
|Supported resolutions||up to 1920x1200@60Hz|
|Video compression methods||MJPEG, H.264|
|Audio capture mode||HDMI audio capture support|
|Peak power consumption||Up to 24W (2A/12V)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Size||120 x 68 x 44mm|
- PiKVM V4 Plus device
- Micro SD card with pre-imaged PiKVM software
- ATX control board
- ATX connection cables
- ATX installation brackets
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x ATX cable
- 1 x USB C to USB A cable
- 12V 2A Power Supply (international adapters)
PiKVM V4 Plus
HIPI-9025Out of stock £320.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments