This little buck converter based on the MPM3610 is a marvel, taking up to 21V input and providing a 5V output with up to 1.2A current.
It's great for supplying power to popular 5V voltage circuits from a range of battery or power options. This chip provides up to 1.2 Amp load current across the entire input voltage range of 6V to 21V. The high voltage range is what sets this buck converter apart from most!
Great for your portable project, Adafruit made this "pin compatible" with the LM1117-5.0V TO-220 chip so you can swap it in for better performance (90-95% efficiency!) There's also an ENable pin, tie it low to shut down the output completely.
The Adafruit MPM3610 Breakout runs at 2-MHz fixed-frequency in PWM mode - the fully integrated inductor design is efficient and very small!
Comes with a fully assembled and tested breakout board. Also includes header to plug it into a breadboard.
- PCB Files in EagleCAD format
- Fritzing object available in Adafruit Fritzing Library
- MPM3610 Product Page
- As of December 20, 2022 – Adafruit have updated this PCB with Adafruit Pinguin to make a lovely and legible silkscreen - you may get the new PCB or the older version with vector fonts - both are identical other than the fancy silkscreen.
MPM3610 5V Buck Converter Breakout - 21V In 5V Out at 1.2A
ADA4739Out of stock£5.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments