Mote pHAT lets you run our beautiful Mote lights straight from your Pi or Pi Zero, for a super-compact setup. Connect up to 4 Mote light strips, with our Mote cables, to the 4 channels provided and away you go! That's up to 64 pixels.
The socket header comes un-soldered, so you can combine Mote pHAT with our other pHATs to display sensor readings or control Mote with buttons or switches.
The MagPi said that "Mote pHAT offers a compact, discreet way of controlling them without the need to connect to the USB port of a laptop or Pi" and that it was "great value" in their four star review.
- Four Mote channels (using microUSB connectors)
- Up to 64 RGB LEDs with 4 of our 16 pixel Mote strips
- 2x LC125A quadruple bus buffer gates
- Mote pHAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Socket header requires soldering
We've put together a Python library to make using Mote pHAT really simple, and ported many of the examples from our standalone Mote library especially for Mote pHAT.
We've also put together some handy Mote pHAT kits that include:
- Mote pHAT and socket header (requires soldering)
- 4 bright white or alternating white and RGB Mote LED sticks
- 4 Mote cables (1m) to plug them in
- USB A to microB cable (1m) for powering your Pi Zero / Zero W
Perfect for whipping up some smart programmable lighting for your desk, kitchen, or a nearby Ikea Kallax (the Mote strips fit conveniently in the segments) - you just need to add a Raspberry Pi. Check out Ellora's smart bin reminder video for some inspiration!
Mote pHAT only
Mote pHat + Mote Sticks - Alternating White & RGB
Mote pHat + Mote Sticks - Bright White
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier