Mote pHAT lets you run our beautiful Mote lights straight from your Pi or Pi Zero, for a super-compact setup. Connect up to 4 Mote light strips, with our Mote cables, to the 4 channels provided and away you go! That's up to 64 pixels.
The female header comes un-soldered, so you can combine Mote pHAT with our other pHATs to display sensor readings or control Mote with buttons or switches.
The MagPi said that "Mote pHAT offers a compact, discreet way of controlling them without the need to connect to the USB port of a laptop or Pi" and that it was "great value" in their four star review.
- Four Mote channels (using microUSB connectors)
- Up to 64 RGB LEDs with 4 of our 16 pixel Mote strips
- 2x LC125A quadruple bus buffer gates
- Mote pHAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
We've put together a Python library to make using Mote pHAT really simple, and ported many of the examples from our standalone Mote library especially for Mote pHAT.
Our software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.