Sure, you have a keyboard. Maybe it's wireless. Maybe it's even Bluetooth. But do you have a mini Bluetooth keyboard? Like Halloween candy, this keyboard is fun-size! If Shakespeare had this wee chiclet keyboard back in the day, he definitely would've remarked, "And though it be but little, it is fierce!"
Packed with Bluetooth V3.0, you can pair it with a variety of devices including Raspberry Pi, PC, smartphone, tablet, and even some gaming consoles! The super slim lil' keyboard boasts a range of 10m, giving you more wireless freedom.
Measuring at 115mm x 60mm x 8.6mm (4.5" x 2.4" x 0.3"), it works comfortably for folks with smaller hands. The first time you use it, we recommend plugging it in to charge, which takes at least two hours. Afterwards, you've got a wireless typing interface for your project!
Desktop System Requirements:
- Windows 7+, Mac OS X, Raspbian, Linux (any modern OS with Bluetooth Keyboard support)
Mobile System Requirements
- Device must have built-in Bluetooth function
- Mobile operating system should be one of the following:
- Google Android OS
- Windows Mobile (6.0 & later) OS
- Nokia Symbian S60 (V3.0 & later) OS
- iPhone 4.0 OS & later
- Bluetooth v3.0 ('classic' BT, not BTLE! But any computer with BTLE will have classic BT support as well)
- 49 keys
- Built-in rechargable Li-Ion battery, Micro-USB port charging
- Color LED for working status indication
- Built-in intelligent power manage software for power conservation
- Working Range: 10m
- Mini Bluetooth keyboard
- User Manual
- Power USB 2.0 Cable
Product Dimensions: 115.0mm x 60.0mm x 8.6mm / 4.5" x 2.4" x 0.3"
Product Weight: 40.1g / 1.4oz
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier