Pry, scrape, probe, and poke like a pro.
Four times the brawn.
- Any fixer knows that moment when you're stuck needing that one tool for the job—be prepared for the moment before it hits, with our assortment of four sturdy metal spudgers.
- Easy-grip handles of just the right length for comfort and leverage.
- Just the right amount of spring to pop out components and pry up against sticky adhesive.
- Classic Metal Spudger - the tried and true original
- Single Flat - with an extra long blade, great for iPad batteries
- Small Pointed - reinforced and thick on both ends, good for scraping
- Classic Wide - wide and slightly curved with rounded and pointed ends
- Fitted Pouch - flexible plastic tool roll to keep your spudgers at the ready
Be sure to exercise caution when using these tools. With their great strength comes the potential to scratch or otherwise damage components that might be better served with plastic tools such as a spudger or plastic opening tool.