Inkplate 6PLUS has a stunning 6.0 inch e-paper display with refresh rate of 1.27s, greyscale mode and partial updates support. Additionally, it's a touchscreen able to detect two simultaneous touches, as well as front lighting controllable in 64 steps.
Thanks to clean lines, high contrast, daylight readability, and the remarkable level of energy efficiency that comes from drawing power only when changing the contents of the screen, e-paper is uniquely suited to many applications.
Following the success of Inkplate 6 and Inkplate 10, with Inkplate 6PLUS e-radionica continue to make e-paper accessible to hobbyists and DIY product designers by offering a plug-and-play hardware platform that is super-easy to use and compatible with Arduino. 6PLUS adds touchscreen and frontlighting, making it a perfect solution for interactive projects.
Powered by ESP32, you will have strong microcontroller with WiFi and Bluetooth on your disposal. Using the Arduino library, it's a 5 minute job to get the board running for you. It's 100% open-source for both software and hardware.
- 6.0 inch, 1024x758 pixel e-paper display with support for greyscale, partial updates, and accelerated refresh cycles
- touchscreen with support for two simultaneous touches
- front-lighting controllable in 64 steps
- an on-board ESP32 microcontroller with integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)
- extremely low-energy, battery- or USB-powered operation (including a 22 µA sleep state) that wrings days, weeks, or months out of a single charge, as well as charger for that battery
- a microSD card reader from which Inkplate 10 can pull images to display
- three capacitive touch pads
- a form factor that's optimized for the design of custom enclosures
- additional GPIO pins, easyC/Qwiic compatibility, and support for I²C and SPI
- Arduino libraries (100% compatible with Adafruit GFX) and a MicroPython module (work in progress!) that facilitate the rendering of text, images, and line art
- Comes without enclosure
- Dimensions: 155 x 112 x 10mm
This product is no longer available
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.