A high-resolution 8", IPS, 1024x768, HDMI display, with Pimoroni-made display driver board and keypad, that's perfect for building into projects like arcade cabinets, or just use it as a handy display for your Raspberry Pi!
This new 8" display is a step up from our previous one, with a higher-resolution 1024x768 IPS screen, and a display driver board and keypad designed and made by Pimoroni. It's the same, good old 4:3 aspect ratio, making it ideal for retro gaming builds.
There's even a little keypad (and cable) included to control the display and navigate the menu options, and we've broken those pins out on the board too, so you can use your own buttons if you like.
Just supply the display driver board with 5V and at least 780mA through a micro-USB cable or power supply and you're good to go!
- 1024x768 resolution
- IPS, wide-viewing angle display (170°)
- 60Hz refresh rate (12.5ms average response time)
- Contrast ratio: 500:1 (white:black)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2 (nits)
- Outer dimensions: 174x136x3mm
- Screen area: 165x124mm
- Weight: 125g
Display driver board features
- Pimoroni-made display driver board (HDMI>LVDS)
- Keypad and controllable backlight brightness, contrast, and saturation
- HDMI input
- Power supply: 5V, 780mA
- Driver board dimensions: 65x56.5x8.5mm
- Keypad dimensions: 56x13.5x4.25mm
- Keypad ribbon cable length: 20cm