The parts kit contains LEDs, a buzzer, resistors and capacitors, rotary potentiometers (dials), a shift register, jumper wires, and even an analog temperature sensor!
Use the parts kit to build a PIN entry system, traffic lights, a visual thermometer, or an all-singing all-dancing blinky light show with the shift register's eight output channels that are perfect for controlling LEDs.
- 16x LEDS - 4 of each yellow, red, blue and green
- 1x piezo transducer (can be used as a buzzer)
- 10x 470 Ohm resistors
- 5x 10k Ohm resistors for pulling up Explorer HAT Pro’s outputs
- 2x 10k rotary potentiometers
- 1x SN74HC595N shift register
- 2x 0.1uF ceramic capacitor
- 1x TMP36 analog temperature sensor
- 20-way male to male jumper jerky junior (100mm long)
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
Need a large quantity or a customised version? We may be able to help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a custom build.
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments