The TMP36 is a low voltage, precision centigrade temperature sensor.
It provides a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the Celsius temperature. It also doesn’t require any external calibration to provide typical accuracies of ±1°C at +25°C and ±2°C over the −40°C to +125°C temperature range. We like it because it’s so easy to use: Just give the device a ground and 2.7 to 5.5 VDC and read the voltage on the Vout pin. The output voltage can be converted to temperature easily using the scale factor of 10 mV/°C.
- Voltage Input: 2.7 V to 5.5 VDC
- 10 mV/°C scale factor
- ±2°C accuracy over temperature
- ±0.5°C linearity
- Operating Range: −40°C to +125°C
Temperature Sensor - TMP36
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments