DIN rail WLAN relay cardby Velleman
This new DIN rail WLAN relay card combines the strength of four robust relays that you can control via smartphone. In other words: this device enables you to remotely control any appliance in your electrical cabinet from anywhere in the world*!
For your convenience, there;'s also both wired (RJ45 socket) and wireless connections (SMA plug). There is one digital input that lets you monitor the state of any device and there are two additional transistor outputs that allow you to control 6 devices in total. In case you need even more outputs, an VM208EX: DIN-RAIL EXTENSION RELAY CARD can add another 8 relays. To top things off, there's a compact DIN rail case that perfectly fits this versatile relay card.
Once you've installed your relay card and connected it to your preferred appliance(s), you can install the app and scan your network to connect your app to your relay card. Tip: multiple relay cards, even the DIN-RAIL Extension Relay Card (VM208EX), can be connected to your app. To make a successful connection, you will simply need to select your relay card on the list and enter your credentials. After that, you will get an overview of all your relays or channels and you will be able to give them individual names. Each channel can now be controlled: you can turn it on or off, install a timer or pulse, schedule, and even send out an email notifications at specific events.
*Port forwarding required.
- control up to 4+2 devices / appliances remotely from any location worldwide*
- on / off / pulse (500 ms - 60 s), timer (1 - 720 min) & scheduler function per channel
- controllable by using a free app for your smartphone
- DIN rail chassis for industrial mounting
- expandable with a special 8 relays slave module (VM208EX) (coming soon!)
- e-mail notifications possible
- find the open source firmware on https://github.com/Velleman/VM208
- power supply: 12-24 VDC (min 12 W)
- 4 relay contacts: 16 A @ 230 V~ (peak)
- 2 transistor outputs: 1 A @ 12-24 VDC
- inputs: 1 digital input (open collector compatible)
- wireless standard: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz
- dimensions (W x H x D): 72 x 90 x 58 mm
- chipset: ESPRESSIF ESP32-WROVER-I
DIN rail WLAN relay card
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 49,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments