Why use a heatsink and a case, when you can use a heatsink case?! This sleek, anodised aluminium case for Raspberry Pi 4 will give you 10-15°C of passive cooling under full CPU load. Pretty cool.
This anodised aluminium heatsink case will protect your Raspberry Pi 4 and give you the best passive cooling we've seen in our extensive testing. It's great for situations where you want completely silent cooling, like home media centres.
It comes with thermal pads to provide thermal contact between the Pi and case, and a handy allen key and set of hex bolts to attach the case together.
The case gives you access to all of the ports, pins, and connectors. You can just about get away with using low-profile HATs and pHATs (those without bulky components on the underside), using one of our booster headers, but be extremely careful not to short any components on the metal top case! The booster headers will stack in case you need to use two for chunky component clearance purposes.
- Anodised aluminium top and bottom case
- Heatsink fins
- Thermal pads
- Hex bolts and allen key included
- Access to all ports, pins, and connectors
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- The case is metal and hence conductive, so be careful not to short any components on it, and ensure that your Pi is powered off and unplugged when fitting the case.
- It may be obvious, but the case will get hot in use!
- Dimensions: 87x56x25.5mm
COM3100Out of stock £10.00
COM3101Out of stock £10.00
COM3102Out of stock £10.00
COM3104Out of stock £10.00
COM3103Out of stock £10.00
COM3105Out of stock £10.00
COM3106Out of stock £10.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments