PyPortal is the easy-to-use IoT device that allows you to create all the things for the “Internet of Things” in minutes. Create little pocket universes of joy that connect to something good.
And now that you've made a cool internet-connected project with the Adafruit PyPortal, you will want to show it off. Instead of having it lie on a table or taped to a box, try this gracious and elegant enclosure.
Prevent inter-dimensional monsters and gremlins, or accidentally-spilled coffee from wrecking your IoT project with the PyPortal Enclosure Kit! Expertly crafted and laser-cut, this enclosure will give your PyPortal a minimalist and elegant look.
- 6 x Acrylic Cutouts
- 2 x M3 12mm nylon screws
- 4 x M3 18mm nylon screws
- 6 x nylon hex nuts
These come with paper backings on both sides (it protects the acrylic while laser cutting and shipping). You'll need to peel those off before assembly.
- Adafruit PyPortal - IoT for CircuitPython - Create all the things for the “Internet of Things” in minutes
- PyPortal IoT Plant Monitor with Microsoft Azure IoT and CircuitPython - Monitor your plant's vitals by combining CircuitPython with Microsoft Azure IoT
- CircuitPython Your Own Adventure - A framework to write your own forking-path adventure style stories for your PyPortal.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier