QT Py boards are a great way to make very small microcontroller projects that pack a ton of power - and now we have a way for you to quickly add a chunky 12mm tactile button with a NeoPixel. It's an excellent way to create simple 'IoT Button' type projects with basic interactivity.
Adafruit call this the IoT Button with NeoPixel BFF - a "Best Friend Forever". When you were a kid you may have learned about the "buddy" system, well this product is kinda like that! A board that will watch your QT Py's back and give it more capabilities.
This PCB is designed to fit onto the back of any QT Py or Xiao board, it can be soldered into place or use pin and socket headers to make it removable. Onboard is a 12mm tactile button with a nice large actuator, above is a 3.5mm RGB NeoPixel.
Adafruit include some header that you can solder to your QT Py.
- Comes as an assembled and tested PCB
- For any QT Py or Xiao boards
- Tactile switch momentarily connects A2 to ground when pressed - can cut/re-wire an onboard jumper to change pins if desired. Don't forget to enable an internal pull-up resistor on A2 or whatever pin you use.,
- Single NeoPixel on GPIO A3 - can cut/re-wire an onboard jumper to change pins if desired.
QT Py is not included.
Product Dimensions: 20.7mm x 17.8mm x 7.0mm / 0.8" x 0.7" x 0.3"
Product Weight: 1.9g / 0.1oz
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier