This is a 4-port USB 2.0 hub for Raspberry Pi Zero, and it can be mounted to Raspberry Pi Zero back-to-back.
The 4 pogo pins on the back will connect the PP1, PP6, PP22 and PP23 testing pads on Raspberry Pi Zero, hence no soldering will be needed.
UPDATE: as of 23rd March 2017 all Zero4U now ship with a ferrite ring to prevent instability caused by the wifi on the new Zero W. See here for more information
The USB hub will take power directly from your Raspberry Pi Zero, so you don’t need to power the USB hub separately. However you can use the JST XH2.54 connector on board as the alternative power input port.
The blue LED on board works the power indicator, and lights up when power is connected.
Each USB port has a dedicated white LED as transaction indicator, and a dedicated electrolytic capacitor to help stabilizing the output voltage.
If you use this USB hub with other types of computer, you can use a USB cable (not included) to connect the mini-USB port on board to the up-stream USB port.
- 4-port USB hub board x 1
- plastic spacer x 4
- M2.5 plastic screw x 4
- M2.5 plastic nut x 4
Please note: This version of Zero4U works with Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 (with camera connector) and the new Pi Zero 2 W
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm x 9mm
- Weight: 14 g (net weight without any accessory)
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
- Declaration of conformity
ZERO4U_V1.3Out of stock£8.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments