This breakout board is a time-of-flight or laser-ranging sensor that can measure the range to a target object of up to 2 m away.
- ST's VL53L0X laser-ranging sensor
- power supply: 3.3 - 5 VDC
- infrared emitter: 940 nm
- measuring range: 30 to 2000 mm
- ranging accuracy: +/- 3 %
- sampling time: <= 30 ms
- operating temperature: -20 to 70 °C
- interface type : I2C
- supply current: 10 mA
- XSHUT and GDPIO voltage: max 2.8 V
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!