UNIT CAMERA DIY KIT is a powerful DIY ESP32 WiFi camera kit, which includes two lens modules: Wide-angle fisheye + regular view, both using OV2640 image sensor supporting up to 200w pixel output.
With the DIY case design, you will get a DIY model for so much fun right out of the box! Compact size, high resolution and focus capabilities, It's excellent for a variety of IoT image capture applications.
- High flexibility.
- Lens focus support
- GROVE expansion interface with programmable RGB lights
- Self image transfer firmware with UART/WIFI image transfer support
- Integrated image parameter API interface (white balance, exposure, gain, size, etc.)
- PC-based debugging tools
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform for one-click invocation and cloud transmission
- Works with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- Rich image processing API interface
- Fascinating DIY structure model cover
- Built-in ESP32 MCU
- 1x Unit CAM core board
- 1x OV2640 camera (FOV:66.5°)
- 1x OV2640 camera (FOV:160°)
- 1x Model Housing Kit
- 1x Camera Back Clip (LEGO compatible)
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable
|ESP32-WROOM-32E||240MHz Dual Core, 600DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, Dual Mode Bluetooth|
|Wide Angle Fisheye Lens||Focal length 1.0±5%mm
Lens type 1/4inch
Field of view 160°
Sensitive chip OV2640
|Conventional view lens||Focal length 4.8±5%mm
Lens type 1/4inch
Field of view 65°
Sensor chip OV2640
|Firmware default communication method||UART: 115200bps 8N1|
|Camera firmware default output image||QVGA@28fps, VGA@13fps, support for adjustments (UXGA, SXGA, XGA, and other larger image sizes output)|
|Sensor output format support||YUV(422/420)/YCbCr422,8-bit compressed data,RGB565/555,8-/10-bit raw RGB data|
|Model board||11 x 66 x 181mm|
|Fisheye camera assembly size||40 x 24 x 17.2mm|
|Assembly size for normal camera||40 x 24 x 11m|
|Package Size||25 x 73 x 220mm|
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at M5Stack - check out their website!