The SparkFun AS7263 Near Infrared (NIR) Spectral Sensor Breakout brings spectroscopy to the palm of your hand, making it easier than ever to measure and characterize how different materials absorb and reflect different wavelengths of light.
The AS7263 Breakout is unique in its ability to communicate by both an I2C interface and serial interface using AT commands.
The AS7263 spectrometer detects wavelengths in the visible range at 610, 680, 730, 760, 810 and 860nm of light, each with 20nm of full-width half-max detection. The board also has multiple ways for you to illuminate objects that you will try to measure for a more accurate spectroscopy reading. There is an onboard LED that has been picked out specifically for this task, as well as two pins to solder your own LED into.
- 6 near-IR channels: 610nm, 680nm, 730nm, 760nm, 810nm and 860nm, each with 20nm FWHM
- NIR filter set realized by silicon interference filters
- 16-bit ADC with digital access
- Programmable LED drivers
- 2.7V to 3.6V with I2C interface
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier