Scroll pHAT HDby Pimoroni
A whole heap of LED pixels with individual brightness control, for scrolling messages, animations, and more - Scroll pHAT HD!
Scroll pHAT HD packs 17x7 pixels (119 total) onto a single pHAT, and gives you full PWM brightness control over each pixel. Create beautiful animations and even anti-aliased text by taking advantage of the per-pixel brightness.
Now also available in beautiful coloured versions: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and pink!
Use Scroll pHAT HD as a scrolling message display for your tweets, the weather or the news, or use it as a 17-band spectrum analyser for your audio. There's even enough pixels for simple games like Tetris, Pong, or snake.
- 17x7 matrix of bright white, or coloured, pixels (119 total)
- Individual PWM brightness control of each pixel
- Uses the IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip
- Scroll pHAT HD pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi computers
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
Our handy one-line installer will install the Scroll pHAT HD Python library for you. We've included a bunch of examples too, to show off what you can do with Scroll pHAT HD.
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things - grab it while you can!
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier