Build and code your own wearable bear badge with our scroll:bit micro:bit kit. Hang it around your neck and code it to be a name badge, fortune teller, or tilt-activated ghost.
Our Pimoroni bit:kits make it simple for anyone to get started with making and coding! They contain everything* you need to build them, learn how to use them, and code them. They include friendly instruction cards, a cable to connect and code the micro:bit, and a battery pack to keep your code running when you've disconnected from your computer.
*Just add a desktop or tablet computer to code your micro:bit
- micro:bit v1
- Pimoroni scroll:bit board
- Bear badge acrylic pieces
- Spare t-shirts (purple, orange, green)
- Colourful Pimoroni lanyard
- Battery box (includes 2x AAA batteries)
- Micro-USB cable
- Instruction/activity cards
- Sticker sheet
- Reusable kit box
- Building your bear badge
- Installing the scroll:bit library
- Displaying words on scroll:bit
- Coding a fortune teller
- Coding a tilt-controlled ghost
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- 17x7 matrix of bright white pixels (119 total)
- Individual PWM brightness control of each pixel
- Uses the IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip
- Microsoft MakeCode support
- No soldering required!