Transform your screens into powerful digital signs!
A Screenly Player requires a separate, chargeable subscription to an online Screenly account. You can manage multiple Screenly Players on a single online Screenly account. A Screenly digital signage player allows an individual to deploy a digital sign quickly and easily with an existing TV or monitor. With a digital sign, users can display images, videos, web pages, slides, calendars, weather forecasts, data dashboards, digital clocks, schedules, menus, and more.
Common use case locations for digital signs include lobbies, healthcare facilities, campuses, restaurants, co-working spaces, coffee shops, religious centers, storefronts, and business offices.
- Display flawless 1080p Full HD images, video, web pages, slides, calendars, weather forecasts, and data dashboards on an existing TV or monitor
- Manage content remotely via ethernet or WiFi with a subscription to the Screenly web interface
- Create playlists to order and schedule when your content displays
- Organize and manage multiple screens at once, and receive instant updates if in-the-field screens stop working
To use a Screenly digital signage player, simply open the box, connect the digital signage player to your external TV or monitor, and show content on your screen using the Screenly web interface. As mentioned, Screenly Players require a monthly or annual paid subscription to an online Screenly account.
A Screenly digital signage player comes with a universal (UK/EU/USA/AUS) power-supply cord, an HDMI cable, a Cat6 ethernet cable, and a Class 10 microSD card. To use a Screenly digital signage player, you will also need a subscription to an online Screenly account, a TV or monitor, and an internet connection via ethernet cable or WiFi. Cellular data is an option with an add on SIM-card reader (not included). For technically-minded users, we build Screenly digital signage players with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ hardware.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier