Our satin filament is a PLA based material developed for its silky finish and smooth shine. It increases the perception of colour brilliance and disperses light when viewed from different angles giving a unique visual effect. It is suitable for all printers and prints very easily.
Not all filaments are created equal! Our filament is manufactured to a tight tolerance for consistent diameter, only contains A-grade colourants that will not change in colour or fade over time, and is made from biodegradable materials. In short, it's bio and it's high-quality!
- Tougher and less brittle than regular PLA
- Easy to print at low temperature
- Low tedancy to warp
- Biodegradable & minimal odour
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Package: reel
- Specific gravity: 1.24g/cc
- Printing temperature: 180-210°C
- Impact strength: 7.5kJ/m²
- Weight: 750g
- Dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5cm
- Guaranteed quality: Click here to read full test report
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier