RTC DS3231 Moduleby Velleman
The RTC DS3231 module is a real-time clock that enables accurate time-keeping with minimum fuss.
It uses a DS3231 IC, which is an extremely accurate RTC chip with a built-in 32 kHz crystal oscillator. The chip also features a basic temperature sensor and alarm clock capability.
The RTC module uses a standard I²C interface and can easily be interfaced with various developments boards (such as an Arduino® compatible board).
- extremely accurate RTC chip with built-in 32 kHz crystal
- temperature sensor
- alarm clock capability
- supply voltage: 3,3 - 5 V DC
- RTC IC: DS3231
- RTC accuracy: ± 2 ppm (from 0 °C to + 40 °C)
- temperature sensor accuracy: ± 3 °C
- max. I²C bus frequency: 400 kHz
- dimensions (W x L x H): 43,2 x 22,4 x 14,7 mm
- backup battery: CR2032 (included)
Ships today –
In stock – and ready to ship!
Coming soon – sign up for a notification!
Out of stock – hopefully back soon!
Retired – no longer available.
Pre-order – will ship once available.
RTC DS3231 Module
WPM352Out of stock £6.50
Want to know when RTC DS3231 Module is back in stock?
Thanks! We'll e-mail you when this product comes back into stock.
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 49,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments