The RTC DS3231 module is a real-time clock that enables accurate time-keeping with minimum fuss.
It uses a DS3231 IC, which is an extremely accurate RTC chip with a built-in 32 kHz crystal oscillator. The chip also features a basic temperature sensor and alarm clock capability.
The RTC module uses a standard I²C interface and can easily be interfaced with various developments boards (such as an Arduino® compatible board).
- extremely accurate RTC chip with built-in 32 kHz crystal
- temperature sensor
- alarm clock capability
- supply voltage: 3,3 - 5 V DC
- RTC IC: DS3231
- RTC accuracy: ± 2 ppm (from 0 °C to + 40 °C)
- temperature sensor accuracy: ± 3 °C
- max. I²C bus frequency: 400 kHz
- dimensions (W x L x H): 43,2 x 22,4 x 14,7 mm
- backup battery: CR2032 (included)
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!