These individually-addressable RGB LED wires are great for all sorts of uses: custom desk lighting, music or data visualisation (an LED thermometer?), or art installations.
- 5 metres long with 50 individually addressable LEDs
- WS2812/NeoPixel compatible
- Super-flexible and thin, ideal for tight spaces
- Each ends comes fitted with a handy connector
Addressable LEDs, like these NeoPixel-compatible ones, let you individually set each LED in the chain to a specific RGB colour. You can use a Raspberry Pi, Arduino, micro:bit, or other microcontroller to code them, and there are tonnes of different Python, MicroPython (or CircuitPython), Arduino, and more code libraries available.
- Input Voltage: 5VDC
- Maximum Output Power: 0.3W/LED
- Cable length: 5m
- Emitted Color: RGB
- LED Type: WS2812/NeoPixel
- LED Quantity: 10 LEDs/m (50 LEDs total)
- Dimensions approx. 5000 x 7 x 2mm
- Operating Temperature: -20~50°
For the connector orientation in the image below, the pinout from left to right is GND, DATA, 5V.
Warning: It's possible to short circuit the wires together if the led wire is bundled up so ensure they are separated before powering up!