An out-of-box plug & play far-field microphone array with a well-designed acoustic structure for all your voice-based applications!
- Plug & Play (No driver required), compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Mac, Linux and Android that support OTG.
- Voice Pick-up device, Far-field voice pick-up up to 5m and supports 360° pick-up pattern
- Acoustic algorithms implemented:
- DOA(Direction of Arrival),
- AEC(Automatic Echo Cancellation),
- AGC(Automatic Gain Control),
- NS(Noice Suppression)
- Built-in audio jack, which allows for plugging in headphones or speakers (speaker not included)
- Voice pick-up device
- Home/Office automation device
- In-car voice assistant
- Healthcare device
- Voice interaction robot
When it comes to development Seeed believe you should have as many options as possible. The ReSpeaker USB Mic Array is able to work with most modern Linux, macOS, and Windows systems*.
*they do recommend Linux for firmware updates.
Setup, Documentation, and Support
The documentation on the wiki will help you get up and running quickly, and should unknown issues pop up the Seeed tech support team is ready to help. You can ask questions in the ReSpeaker forum, which is checked daily. You can also check out the GitHub for more support.
- XVF-3000 from XMOS
- 4 High Performance Digital Microphones
- Supports Far-field Voice Capture
- Speech Algorithms On-Chip
- 12 Programmable RGB LED Indicators
- Microphones: MEMS MSM261D4030H1CPM
- Sensitivity: -26 dBFS (Omnidirectional)
- Acoustic Overload Point: 120 dBSPL
- SNR: 63 dB
- Power Supply: 5V DC from Micro USB or Expansion Header
- Dimensions: 77mm (Diameter)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Output Socket