Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer Kit is a complete, all-in-one Raspberry Pi 4-based personal computer, just hook it up to your TV or a monitor!
- Raspberry Pi 400
- Raspberry Pi Official USB-C Power Supply
- Raspberry Pi Official Mouse
- 1m microHDMI to HDMI Cable
- 16GB pre-loaded micro-SD card
- Raspberry Pi Beginners Guide
Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output and 4K video playback it is ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents, watching videos, and learning to program using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment.
Raspberry Pi 400 is also available as the keyboard unit only (bring your own accessories). If you're planning on using HATs or mini HATs with your Pi 400 you'll probably want to pick up either a Flat HAT Hacker or a GPIO extension cable, take a look at the extras tab for more options.
UK: UK power supply / UK keyboard layout
US: US power supply / US keyboard layout
Germany: EU power supply / German keyboard layout
France: EU power supply / French keyboard layout
Italy: EU power supply / Italian keyboard layout
Spain: EU power supply / Spanish keyboard layout
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit (BCM2711)
- RAM: 4GB (LPDDR4-3200)
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode) / H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0
- microSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- USB-C power connector
- Dimensions: 286mm × 122mm × 23mm
With an even faster 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU (thanks to the substantial heatsink inside), coupled with the 4GB of RAM give performance comparable to entry-level x86 desktop PCs. You'll see significantly faster boot speeds, and much better performance for CPU-heavy tasks like emulation and media centre usage; much snappier all round!
Significantly faster IO
The Raspberry Pi 400 has two USB 3.0 ports, for up to 10x faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0, perfect for connecting fast peripherals like SSDs and flash drives. There is also one USB 2.0 ports ideal for connecting less speed-dependent peripherals like a mouse.
The ethernet jack on the Raspberry Pi 400 is true gigabit speed, for super-speedy wired networking.
4K display support, dual micro-HDMI
There are dual micro-HDMI ports that support up to 4Kp60, to use your Raspberry Pi 400 with much larger displays with crisp, sharp, high resolution. Use the H.265 4Kp60 hardware decoding to watch 4K movies in your favourite media centre distro.
Bluetooth 5.0 and wireless LAN
The chipset supports Bluetooth 5.0 and also dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN for quick wireless networking with less interference and better reception.
SC0383Out of stock £95.00
SC0384Out of stock £95.00
SC0385Out of stock £95.00
SC0386Out of stock £95.00
SC0388Out of stock £95.00
Breakout Garden 400
Connect up to three of our Pimoroni breakouts to your Pi 400, without soldering or fuss!
Breakout Garden for Raspberry Pi 400+ £9.00
BME280 Breakout - Temperature, Pressure, Humidity Sensor+ £11.50
5x5 RGB Matrix Breakout+ £8.25
1.3" SPI Colour Square LCD (240x240) Breakout+ £13.75
Other useful extras!
Want to plug in a HAT or Mini HAT?
GPIO Ribbon Extension Cable for HATs and Mini HATs+ £2.50
Flat HAT Hacker for Raspberry Pi 400+ £7.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Approved Raspberry Pi Reseller
- Secure website and payments