A full desktop computer kit that contains everything you need to get started with Raspberry Pi 4 - just add an HDMI display (or two).
Raspberry Pi 4 has up to 8GB RAM, a faster quad-core CPU, support for dual displays at up to 4K resolution, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB-C power. That's desktop PC performance, so why not make the most of it!
The official Raspberry Pi desktop kit makes it really easy to set up a Pi 4 for Python or Scratch programming, web browsing or school work. It contains a Raspberry Pi 4 clad in a protective case plus matching keyboard and mouse (all in Raspberry Red and White). You also get a high quality USB-C power supply, two display cables for connecting up HDMI monitors or TVs and a micro-SD card pre-installed with the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS. It also comes with an extensive Beginner's Guide to help you get started.
Desktop kits come with a choice of different power supplies/keyboard layouts - be sure to pick the right one for your region!
Raspberry Pi 4 Desktop kit is supplied with:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi Keyboard & Mouse
- 2 × micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) 1m Cables
- Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Power Supply
- Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide (English language)
- 16GB microSD card with Raspberry Pi OS preloaded
- UK: UK Power Supply / UK keyboard
- DE: EU Power Supply / German keyboard
- US: US Power Supply / US keyboard
- AU: Australian Power Supply / US keyboard
UK / 8GB
UK / 4GB
UK / 2GB
German / 8GB
German / 4GB
German / 2GB
USA / 8GB
USA / 4GB
USA / 2GB
Australian / 8GB
Australian / 4GB
Australian / 2GB
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier