The ProtoShield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with the small solderless breadboard to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder.
It has extra connections for all of the Arduino® I/O pins, and provides space to mount through-hole and surface mount.
- 1.0 Arduino Pinout
- reset button
- free to use button + LED circuit
- ICSP connector location
- 14 pin SMD footprint
- 20 pin through-hole footprint
- 170 holes self-adhesive breadboard included
- compatible with: Leonardo, Uno, Mega, Classic
ProtoShield Prototyping Board with Mini Breadboard for Arduino® Uno
WPB201Out of stock £5.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments