The next generation Proto-ScrewShield is a dual-purpose prototyping shield.
Not only does it have a large 0.1" grid prototyping area but it also extends the Arduino pins to sturdy, secure, and dependable screw terminal blocks. You even get a few bonus terminals for extra GND and four 'free' terminals for whatever connections you wish!
- stackable wing design allows you to slip this under any shield and still get east access to the analog and digital ports of the Arduino - can be stacked above or below pretty much every other shield!
- Plenty of prototyping space, with power/ground rails
- Diffused green power LED, extra diffused red LED for user choice (although we suggest to connect it to pin 13)
- Reset button
- 2 sets of 6-pin stacky female header pins
- 2 sets of 8-pin stacky female header pinsComes as a kit of all through-hole parts. You'll need to assemble the kit using a soldering iron, diagonal cutters and solder but its an easy kit and should take less than half an hour. For more information, instructions, and tips check out the Screwshield page
- Lots of 3.5mm terminal blocks to fill 36 breakouts on the board