This is the custom Gamepad PCB for the PiGRRL Zero Parts Kit!
We've dramatically cut the build time in half of the PiGRRL Zero pack by making this custom gamepad PCB. Just solder in 6mm tactile switch buttons and do a some wiring from the header pins on the PCB.
Comes with just a single PCB and you'll need 2 to finish the project! Best for people who already have the rest of the parts, or are doing a custom build. Check out the PiGrrl Zero tutorial guide for schematics, details, files, and more
- Product Dimensions: 45.1mm x 28.7mm x 1.7mm / 1.8" x 1.1" x 0.1"
- Product Weight: 4.3g / 0.2oz
PiGrrl Zero Custom Gamepad PCB
ADA2934Out of stock £2.00
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments