Measure light levels with this sensor module!
This module uses a photo transistor to produce an output voltage that will vary at different light levels. Connect it to your Arduino or any other development board to build a night/day sensor, a sun tracker or combine it with a laser module to make a laser trip wire.
- operating voltage: 3.3 VDC to 5 VDC
- output: analog voltage
- pull-down resistor: 10 K (on-board)
- dimensions: 25 x 15 mm (0.1 x 0.6")
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier