Learn how to bend sound to your will with the Noise Pack add-on for the Kitronik Inventors Kit for the BBC micro:bit.
The pack, in conjunction with the Inventors kit and a micro:bit, contains all you need to build the 5 exciting experiments contained within.
You will learn how to build and code musical instruments, amplifiers, and EQs, including High and Low Pass Filters (HPF/LPF). Who needs expensive Pultecs or Console Channel Strips when you've got some components, a microbit, and some know how!
The pack brings together electronics and code in the most noblest of causes, making noise! We're going to make a noise and then we're going to amplify it!
- A fun and exciting add-on pack for the Kitronik Inventors Kit for the micro:bit.
- Learn how to manipulate sound, build instruments, amplify your sounds, and how to shape your sounds with Filtering and EQ.
- Learn how to build and code the following 5 experiments;
- Varying The Tone With A Piezo Buzzer.
- Building A Mono Amplifier.
- Touch Control.
- The Digital Trumpet.
- Equalise Your Sound.
- 1 x 100kΩ Resistor.
- 2 x 3.3kΩ Resistor.
- 1 x 15kΩ Resistor.
- 3 x 100nF Ceramic Disk Capacitor.
- 2 x 1µF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 2 x Potentiometer.
- 2 x Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Solid Core Connecting Wire.
- 10 x M/M Jumper Wires.
- 1 x 0.15W 8Ω Speaker.
- 4 x F/F Jumper Wires.
- 1 x NCP2890 Audio Amplifier IC Breakout Board.
- 1 x 3 Key Touch PCB.
- 1 x Tutorial Booklet, containing 5 experiments.