Learn how to bend sound to your will with the Noise Pack add-on for the Kitronik Inventors Kit for the BBC micro:bit.
The pack, in conjunction with the Inventors kit and a micro:bit, contains all you need to build the 5 exciting experiments contained within.
You will learn how to build and code musical instruments, amplifiers, and EQs, including High and Low Pass Filters (HPF/LPF). Who needs expensive Pultecs or Console Channel Strips when you've got some components, a microbit, and some know how!
The pack brings together electronics and code in the most noblest of causes, making noise! We're going to make a noise and then we're going to amplify it!
- A fun and exciting add-on pack for the Kitronik Inventors Kit for the micro:bit.
- Learn how to manipulate sound, build instruments, amplify your sounds, and how to shape your sounds with Filtering and EQ.
- Learn how to build and code the following 5 experiments;
- Varying The Tone With A Piezo Buzzer.
- Building A Mono Amplifier.
- Touch Control.
- The Digital Trumpet.
- Equalise Your Sound.
- Compatible with micro:bit v1 and v2!
- 1 x 100kΩ Resistor.
- 2 x 3.3kΩ Resistor.
- 1 x 15kΩ Resistor.
- 3 x 100nF Ceramic Disk Capacitor.
- 2 x 1µF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 2 x Potentiometer.
- 2 x Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Solid Core Connecting Wire.
- 10 x M/M Jumper Wires.
- 1 x 0.15W 8Ω Speaker.
- 4 x F/F Jumper Wires.
- 1 x NCP2890 Audio Amplifier IC Breakout Board.
- 1 x 3 Key Touch PCB.
- 1 x Tutorial Booklet, containing 5 experiments.
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Kitronik - check out their website!