NFC / RFID Shield For Arduino®by Velleman
This NFC/RFID controller shield is based on the PN532 chip and can be used for field communication close to 13.56 MHz.
This shield comes with an onboard antenna. It is compatible with SPI, IIC, UART interface to communicate and needs to be stacked directly onto the VMA100 UNO control board.
- chip: NXP PN532
- working voltage: 3.3 V
- power voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V
- max. power current: 150 mA
- working current (standby mode): 100 mA
- working current (write mode): 120 mA
- working current (read mode): 120 mA
- communication distance: 2.5 cm
- communication interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART
- compatibility: ISO14443 type A and B cards / tags at 13.56 Mhz
- dimensions: 69 x 54 x 24 mm
- weight: 18 g
Ships today –
In stock – and ready to ship!
Coming soon – sign up for a notification!
Out of stock – hopefully back soon!
Retired – no longer available.
Pre-order – will ship once available.
NFC / RFID Shield For Arduino®
Want to know when NFC / RFID Shield For Arduino® is back in stock?
Thanks! We'll e-mail you when this product comes back into stock.
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 48,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments