This NFC/RFID controller shield is based on the PN532 chip and can be used for field communication close to 13.56 MHz.
This shield comes with an onboard antenna. It is compatible with SPI, IIC, UART interface to communicate and needs to be stacked directly onto the VMA100 UNO control board.
- chip: NXP PN532
- working voltage: 3.3 V
- power voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V
- max. power current: 150 mA
- working current (standby mode): 100 mA
- working current (write mode): 120 mA
- working current (read mode): 120 mA
- communication distance: 2.5 cm
- communication interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART
- compatibility: ISO14443 type A and B cards / tags at 13.56 Mhz
- dimensions: 69 x 54 x 24 mm
- weight: 18 g
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!