This NFC/RFID controller shield is based on the PN532 chip and can be used for field communication close to 13.56 MHz.
This shield comes with an onboard antenna. It is compatible with SPI, IIC, UART interface to communicate and needs to be stacked directly onto the VMA100 UNO control board.
- chip: NXP PN532
- working voltage: 3.3 V
- power voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V
- max. power current: 150 mA
- working current (standby mode): 100 mA
- working current (write mode): 120 mA
- working current (read mode): 120 mA
- communication distance: 2.5 cm
- communication interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART
- compatibility: ISO14443 type A and B cards / tags at 13.56 Mhz
- dimensions: 69 x 54 x 24 mm
- weight: 18 g