This motor shield is compatible with micro:bit® and can be used to drive 2 DC motors at the same time.
On top of that, you don't lose your micro:bit®'s 14 channel I/O ports because this little motor shield extends them. The motor driving chip is a TB6612 and drives a maximum of 1.2 A current.
- supports 2 DC motors
- chip: TB6612
- extend 14 channel I/O ports
- buzzer controled by micro:bit® P0 port
- voltage range: 6-12 VDC
- maximum output current: 2 x 1.2 A
- extendable digital IO ports: 12
- extendable analogue I/O ports: 3
- dimensions: 60 x 47.5 x 13 mm
- User manual