M5Stamp C3 Mate with Pin Headersby M5Stack
M5Stack just added a new family to its popular series of modules with the new Stamp-C3 featuring ESPRESSIF ESP32-C3 RISC-V MCU with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 (LE) connectivity for IoT edge devices.
By combining RSA-3072-based secure boot and the AES-128-XTS-based flash encryption, M5Stack offers a more secure way to answer Bluetooth security concerns, while also make it optimal for industrial IoT equipment collecting sensor data within a factory or a building.
The Stamp-C3 is based on 32-bit RISC-V microcontroller and operates at a maximum clock frequency of 160 MHz. With 400 KB of internal RAM and 4 MB Flash, it can facilitate many different use-cases involving connected devices. The Stamp-C3 provides full Bluetooth® 5.0 long-range (LR) support including long-range and mesh networking functions and achieves building devices with great coverage and improved usability. Furthermore, the exceptional heat resistant plastic enclosure is sustained at a higher operating temperature.
- MULTIPLE STYLE:
- Three types soldering options are available(SMT, DIP, flywire), with a high-temperature resistant plastic enclosure, Peak temperature = 230℃
- HIGH INTEGRATION:
- Stamp-C3 contains 5V->3.3V DC/DC design, GPIOx13, programmable RGB LED x1, Reset button x1, button x1, 3D antenna,providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
- LOW-CODE DEVELOPMENT:
- Stamp-C3 fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms to quickly build various applications. (UIFlow support coming soon)
- 1 x M5Stamp C3
- 1 x Heat Resistant Sticker
- 2 x 2.54-9P Pin
- 2 x 2.54-6P Pin
- 2 x 90° Grove Connector
- 1 x M2 Hex Key
- DIY Prototyping
- Home Appliances
- Industrial Automation
|ESP32-C3||32bit RISC-V single-core processor, clocked at 160 MHz|
|Storage||384KB ROM, 400KB SRAM, 8KB RTC SRAM, 4MB FLASH|
|Wi-Fi||2.4 GHz band supports 20 MHz and 40 MHz bandwidth, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n protocol, data rate up to 150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh, rate support 125 Kbps, 500 Kbps, 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps|
|Input voltage||5V @ 500mA|
|HMI||Programmable physical button x 1, reset debugging button x 1, programmable RGB LED (SK6812) x 1|
|USB interface||TypeC x1|
|Antenna Type||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Module peripheral interface resources||ADC, GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PWM, RMT, DMA, USB serial port, TWAI|
|IO interface x13||G21, G20, G9, G18, G19, G1, G0, G10, G8, G7, G6, G5, G4|
|IO interface spacing||2.54mm|
|Product size||34 x 20 x 4.5mm|
|Packing size||85 x 55mm sealing bag (translucent)|
- Datasheet - ESP32-C3
- PCB - LCEDA STAMP-PICO Component
- Reflow Profile
M5Stamp C3 Mate with Pin Headers
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 48,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments