The JST Version Klip Halo V2.0 board for the BBC micro:bit breaks out each of the 19 GPIO pins from the BBC micro:bit, with easily accessible, clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
The edge connector allows simple assembly by inserting the BBC micro:bit into the Klip Halo V2.0. Detailed information regarding the uses of each micro:bit pin can be found here
The Klip Halo V2.0 with JST has an integrated connector for 3V power, and an on/off switch. The connector is the same as on the micro:bit, so micro:bit battery packs will plug in. DO NOT use with LiPo batteries. The switch also turns on /off the power to the 3V connections.
The board has been designed so that the BBC micro:bit can be slotted into the edge connector. No tools are required for installation..
Note: Not suitable for use with LiPo batteries.
- Breaks out the microbits 19 GPIO pins to clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
- Features an edge connector that the microbit inserts into so no assembly required.
- The board has an on/off switch that also turns off power to the 3V connections.
- Designed for use with either crocodile clips or conductive thread.
- It also features a JST style power input connection.
- Length: 80mm.
- Width: 80mm.
- Thickness: 18mm.