HAT Hacker HATby Pimoroni
For when two (mini) HATs are better than one! A nifty prototyping tool for connecting multiple mini HATs to one Pi.
This HAT gives your Pi two sets of GPIO pins - very useful for attaching two mini HATs (or a HAT and a mini HAT) at the same time, great for prototyping, debugging or for connecting a mini HAT to other circuitry.
Because it sits directly on top of the Pi it's also a tidy permanent mounting solution for projects that involve two mini HATs, we've included plenty of standoffs so you can keep them suitably secured.
- 2 landing areas for mini HATs with pre-installed 40 pin male connectors
- GPIO pins labelled with function and BCM pin numbers
- 6 black metal PCB standoffs for HAT and mini HAT mounting
- 8 mounting holes
- Pre-installed 40 pin female connector for attaching to Pi's GPIO
- No soldering required!
If you're planning on using multiple mini HATs in your project, you'll need to check for GPIO conflicts - Pinout.xyz and pHAT Stack Configurator are useful for this!
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier